- Train with tone, vibration, 36 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation
- Beeper with 8 possible combinations of sounds, including 4 hunt (including silent) and 2 point (including hawk scream) -easily select and change sounds using external button on beeper
- 3/4 mile training range (depending on terrain) Locate feature that allows audible update on dog's position even when beeper is on silent mode
- 5 training modes with beeper control available on 3 modes -for easier multiple dog training and locating 1/4 mile audible range and innovative sound technology for beeper
- Train up to 3 dogs (with purchase of additional dog devices and beepers) Built-in Bark Limiter with Advanced Bark Correction Technology
Electronic Dog Training with Beeper
- 4 hunt sounds (including silent) and 2 point sounds (including hawk scream)
- Beeper remote locate feature operable in silent hunt mode
- Tones, vibrations, 36 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation
- 5 training modes (beeper control available on 3 modes)
- Built-in BarkLimiter™ with Advanced Bark Correction Technology
The Delta Upland remote training system combines a beeper with an easy-to-use remote dog trainer and built-in BarkLimiter, giving you 3 devices in one. The slim, compact dog device is optimized to work on all breeds and coat thicknesses, all with an effective range of ¾ mi.
Its lightweight (3 oz) beeper is attached to the ¾" training collar and operated remotely with the handheld unit. With 4 hunt sounds (including silent) and 2 point sounds (including hawk scream), the beeper uses the latest in sound technology to achieve more than ¼ mi range to help locate your bird dog and know when it’s on point. And the beeper has a locate feature, even in silent hunt mode. You can push the beeper button on the handheld unit and it will emit a series of tones as long as you’re pressing the button. If you want to hear the beeper only when you lose track of a dog, the locate feature comes in handy.
3 Ways to Train Your Dog
Choose from 18 levels of continuous and 36 levels of momentary stimulation, vibration or tone. With 5 correction/beeper configurations (viewable on the LCD display), you can choose the option best suited to the situation and dog temperament.
BarkLimiter recognizes the difference between barking and other vocalizations, and vibration from scratching and scraping or from other dogs’ barks. So it virtually eliminates false and over-correction. The autorise function automatically adjusts correction to the optimum level to stop unwanted barking.
Delta Upland’s ergonomic design allows you to operate it with one hand. Its 3 front “action” buttons activate the beeper, stimulation, tone and/or vibration. Side buttons and an easy-to-read LCD display let you switch easily between training/beeper configurations and dogs (supports up to 3 dogs with additional dog devices).
Tough, Waterproof, Long-lasting
Delta Upland is rugged and IPX7 waterproof. A long-lasting, rechargeable lithium-ion battery is included for both the transmitter and dog device, and a the beeper includes a replaceable CR 123A battery.
The Delta Upland beeper uses the same technology as the Tri-Tronics® Upland G3 Beeper, but with a ¾" collar strap.
Find More Garmin Dog Collar Products