KastKing Kodiak Saltwater Spinning Reel - 39.5 LB Carbon Fiber Drag, All Aluminum, 10 + 1 Stainless Steel Shielded Bearings, Enhanced Stainless Steel Main Shaft(Kodiak5000)
- SOLID - The NEW KastKing® Kodiak is a brute power spinning reel named after the bears that roam Alaska fishing for salmon! All zero-flex solid aluminum body, aluminum rotor and CNC machined aluminum spool.
- POWERFUL - Enhanced 15% thicker stainless steel main shaft, fortified brass gears, and a carbon fiber drag system that gives the Kodiak 39.5 lbs. / 18 Kg of massive power to fight the largest saltwater trophy fish.
- SMOOTH - Exact manufacturing tolerances and high quality 10 + 1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings make Kodiak incredibly smooth.
- SALTWATER TOUGH - New special design aluminum spool and rotor structure prevent water and sand from getting in and are exceptionally strong yet light weight. Saltwater ready.
- AWESOME - The exceptional Kodiak is KastKing's flagship of the heavy duty reel series. KastKing® Kodiak is the last spinning reel you will ever need.
KastKing® Kodiak all aluminum alloy spinning reels are strong, powerful, yet light weight. The Kodiak fishing reel available in 2000, 3000, 4000, and 5000 sizes offer you one spinning reel that can handle almost any specie in saltwater or fresh water. Spool up a Kodiak spinning fishing reel with KastKing braided line and go trophy fishing with confidence. KastKing® Kodiak spinning reels come with a one-year warranty for recreational use. KastKing® is an ICAST Best of Show award winning manufacturer. The KastKing® Kodiak is a bear of a reel!
- Carbon fiber drag system
- 39.5 Lbs of fish stopping power
- No-flex solid aluminum alloy body and rotor but light weight
- CNC machined aluminum spool
- 15% stronger stainless steel main shaft
- 10 + 1 shielded stainless steel bearings
- enhanced brass gears and stainless steel components
- machined interchangeable right hand or left hand aluminum handle with EVA power knob
Kodiak 2000 | Weight 10.10oz/286.5g | Max Drag 39.5 LB/18KG | Gear Ratio 5.2:1 | Line Capacity 0.205mm/200m, 0.235mm/170m, 0.260mm/130m | Mono Capacity 8LB/220Yds, 10LB/180Yds, 12LB/140Yds
Kodiak 3000 | Weight 10.37oz/294g | Max Drag 39.5 LB/18KG | Gear Ratio 5.2:1 | Line Capacity 0.235mm/200m, 0.260mm/160m, 0.285mm/120m | Mono Capacity 10LB/220Yds, 12LB/170Yds, 14LB/130Yds
Kodiak 4000 | Weight 11.89oz/337g | Max Drag 39.5 LB/18KG | Gear Ratio 5.2:1 | Line Capacity 0.260mm/200m, 0.285mm/190m, 0.310mm/150m | Mono Capacity 12LB/220Yds, 14LB/160Yds, 18LB/160Yds
Kodiak 5000 | Weight 12.38oz/351g | Max Drag 39.5 LB/18KG | Gear Ratio 5.2:1 | Line Capacity 0.285mm/200m, 0.310mm/170m, 0.335mm/140m | Mono Capacity 14LB/220Yds, 18LB/180Yds, 20LB/150Yds
Related Spinning Reel Products