- Lace-up mixed-media hiking boot featuring looped eyelets and padded collar
- Waterproof, breathable KEEN dry membrane
- Dri-Lex moisture control collar
- Dual-density molded ethylene vinyl acetate foam midsole
- KEEN zorb strobel
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Thermoplastic polyurethane heel stabilizer
- Get through the rough terrain with the durable and protective Gypsum by Keen®.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers offer ample durability, flexibility and breathability for lasting comfort on and off the trail.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membranes keep feet dry while allowing perspiration to dissipate before it saturates the inside of the shoe.
- Patented rubber Toe Guards protect feet and uppers from impacts and abrasion.
- Removable Metatomical EVA footbeds are shaped to provide ample cushioning and arch support. The Gypsum can also accommodate orthotics.
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles offer shock-absorption and padding for all-day comfort.
- External thermoplastic urethane heel stabilizers support feet on impact, dissipate shock and reduce the chance of twisting an ankle.
- Supportive ESS thermoplastic urethane plates provide torsional stability and protection from uneven and rocky terrain.
- Non-marking rubber outsoles with aggressive 4mm multidirectional lugs to deliver durability and traction.
Best use - Hiking
Shoe height - Over-the-ankle.
Shoe closure - Lace-up.
Waterproof - Yes.
Upper - Waterproof nubuck leather.
Lining - KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane/polyester.
Midsole - EVA.
Support - Thermoplastic urethane shank/hard EVA ESS plate.
Outsole - Rubber.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The Keen Gypsum Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot provides stability and comfort mile after mile. Whether you're hitting the trails or running errands around town, you'll appreciate the straightforward, low-profile appeal of the Gypsum. This lightweight shoe features a waterproof nubuck upper, Dri-Lex collar, and Keen.Dry membrane for exceptional moisture control. For cushioned support, the Gypsum offers a range of innovative features, including an S3 heel-support structure system, TPU shank, and EVA midsole.
- Flexible and lightweight with a low-profile design
- Waterproof nubuck-leather upper and Keen.Dry membrane
- EVA midsole and Keen Metatomical footbed for support
- TPU shank minimizes foot fatigue
- S3 heel support system helps prevent ankle injuries
- Weight: 19.08 oz/541.91 g
- Upper: Nubuck and textile upper
- Lining: KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane
Lightweight, flexible design features tonal stitching accents. View larger.
Metatomical EVA footbed provides arch support. View larger.
Adventure-Ready Style with a Low-Profile Design
The Gypsum features a lightweight, flexible design with tonal stitching accents, a sleek silhouette, and a lace-up front. The neutrally colored upper showcases pops of color on the laces and around the heel.
Waterproof Upper Offers Breathable Protection
Because conditions can change suddenly, the Gypsum provides a range of different moisture-protection features. The waterproof upper keeps water out while still allowing your foot to breathe. For an additional layer of breathable protection, the Gypsum has a Keen.Dry waterproof membrane and a Dri-Lex collar that wicks away moisture and vapor to guard against odor.
EVA Midsole and Footbed for Optimum Support
For exceptional support throughout your day, the Gypsum has both a dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole and a removable Keen Metatomical EVA footbed that provides arch support by hugging the natural contours of your foot. Additionally, Keen.Zorb Strobel--a full-length, foam-based cushioning layer--delivers a comfy, broken-in feel from the first step.
TPU Shank Reduces Foot Fatigue
To keep you going longer, the Gypsum's midsole has a torsional-stability shank made of TPU. This shank helps stabilize your foot as you move, reducing fatigue so you can go further, see more, and feel better when you get there.
S3 Heel Support
S3 stands for Shock, Suspension, and Stability and refers to Keen's unique heel-support structure. S3 is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipating shock and helping to prevent ankle injuries.
Multi-Directional Lugs for Greater Traction
To give you a steady grip on a variety of terrain, the Gypsum has 4-millimeter multi-directional lugs on its non-marking rubber outsole. Because they're spaced wide on the sole, these lugs "bite" into the terrain, giving you more dependable traction on slippery and uneven surfaces.
Patented Toe Protection
Because rocky objects and debris can trip you up on the trail, most Gypsum styles include Keen.Protect, patented toe protection that wraps up and over the outsole for thorough coverage of the entire toe bed.
Keen: A Story of Hybrid Innovation
Keen began in 2003 with an inspired sandal design that combined comfort and toe protection. This radical design departure for sandals spawned the overriding Keen philosophy of hybrid innovation--striving to create new possibilities and to discover and implement original ideas.
Keen products put an emphasis on the joys of play. At the same time, Keen believes in the value of working hard to give back to the community. To that end, the company has partnered with non-profit organizations around the world to help get youth into the outdoors, protect land for its environmental and recreational value, and to give bikes to kids in need.
What's in the Box
Keen Men's Gypsum Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot.
Related Winter Hiking Products